
One of my students is currently reading Wayside School Gets a Little Stranger by Lous Sachar. I love to conference with him because I love that book series!
My favorite character is Mr. Kidswatter the principal because he makes a rubber-band ball in his office. How silly is that!
Who is your favorite Wayside School character?
I love Wayside School too! When I read it as a kid I used to wish my school was as strange as Wayside. I think I might reread that this summer!
ReplyDeletei like wayside school too!i've read wayside school gets stranger and wayside school is falling down. and i was looking for sideway stories from wayside school.
ReplyDeleteI loved wayside school too.Oh yeah kevin I have that book.Wayside school is falling down
ReplyDeleteBut I return it to the library sorry.Maybe you can check in the library.Also I think a teacher have it.
By the way chloe is Amy
ReplyDelete