Monday, May 24, 2010

Baby Books don't help, can you!?


I am 34+ weeks pregnant. I probably won't see most of you at school after Thursday because I am taking an early maternity leave. All those walking field trips are doing a number on my back and feet.


I have a dilemma (a problem), I still don't have a baby boy name! I looked through many baby books but nothing really interests me. Can you suggests some names? Something no one in this school has would be great. Something unique is even better.


I might have to sponsor a contest... hmmmm...a package of silly bands for the student that gives me a list of good suggestions?
p.s. bestist is not a word.

4 comments:

  1. Do you want universal names? I'll invent some cool names for you!

    Stay tuned...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here are some ideas from my ESL homework crew:

    - Alexander
    - Hosea
    - Brandon
    - Frankie
    - Freddie
    - Rex
    - Chase
    - Snake (Michael's idea)
    - Sam
    - Cat in the Hat (Antony's idea)
    - Peter
    - Stewie
    - Yoshi
    - Manny
    - Riley
    - Carly
    - Anton
    - Tony
    - Tonio
    - Ray
    - Matthew
    - Billy Bob (Addison's idea)
    - Caleb
    - Jones
    - James
    - Peyton
    - Christopher
    - Arthur
    - Buster
    - Jerry
    - Johnny
    - Peace

    Here are my ideas:

    - Kai
    - Dai
    - Ren
    - Sota
    - Toma
    - Leon
    - Kaito
    - Jin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy Yang thought of another name: Narden. She wants to know if you like it.

    ReplyDelete