My son Theodore is crazy about Carl! Carl is a dog who takes care of a baby. The mom leaves and then Carl and the baby have outrageous adventures and make it back to the crib just in time for the mom to come home.
There are almost no words in these books, just pictures that show all the crazy things that Carl and the baby do. I can make up my own words when I read them -- and so can Theodore! He points to Carl and says "Oof! Oof!"
As you can see there are a bunch of Carl books -- I'm still waiting for Carl Goes to FACTs.
I saw you yesterday on 16th and Market- I yelled out, "Laura!" You were in the zone so then I yelled out, "Theodore!" and he turned his head and smiled.
ReplyDeleteI love the idea of a dog and a baby going on crazy adventures! I wish there were dogs who take care of babies. I would love to have a dog like that when I'm ready to have a baby :)
ReplyDelete