Monday, May 24, 2010

My DS


Guess what, I've been reading books on my Nintendo DS!


In Japan, there is a DS game called Nihon Bungaku Zenshu that contains 100 books written by famous Japanese authors. Last week, I decided to give this game a try. Well, it's not really a game per se; it's more like a compact library you can carry with you wherever you go!


I've been reading a lot of books by Ryunosuke Akutagawa. He wrote a lot of stories based on old Chinese folktales. Some of them are creepy, but I LOVE scary stories.


I found a similar game in English: 100 Classic Books. And it's coming out in June!


I'm going to do more research to see if there are more fun DS games like that.


See DS could be educational!

3 comments:

  1. Yes and no. There is a new DS called DS XL, which has a much bigger screen.

    You can also change the font size for people who need glasses to see things more clearly. I'm one of those people, but I've been okay so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're 29 and you have a ds!

    ReplyDelete