Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Harry Potter, Finally

When did the Harry Potter books start to become really popular? I remember that EVERYONE was reading them, and so I decided not to--I wasn't anti-Harry Potter, I just wasn't into it. Well, my nana was cleaning out her bookshelf and asked if I wanted a copy of Harry Potter for my school. Of course I said yes and took the book home. Well, I needed something to read on the bus and so I gave it a try.

HOOKED! I became hooked, I spent almost an entire Saturday afternoon sitting in the sun and reading the first Harry Potter book. It was so exciting, interesting and captivating. I cannot wait to read the next in the series.

Do I have to go in order? Has anyone read them all? Any advice or favorite parts? When does Harry get a girlfriend? If you're a Potter expert let me know!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Teacher Lucinda... Where have you been!?

    I lOOooOOOOoooOOoove Harry Potter! I've read all of the books in the series, and have watched every single movie that has come out!

    Responding to your questions- yes, you do need to read in order, or you'll be very confused. About Harry's love interest, you will just have to read on.... ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had watch the movie. it was fun (kind of)

    ReplyDelete
  3. T. Lucinda, I go on a Harry Potter bender every summer and I read all the books and watch all the movies! I start to believe that I went to Hogwarts and that I can use magic to get stuff from another room without getting up! It's like going on vacation to a magic place, instead of a real place!

    I think my husband is a muggle, though. He refuses to go on my magic vacation with me.

    ReplyDelete