
Hi.
I just finished reading a book all about fairies in Ireland. The Irish people still believe that there are fairies everywhere, like in their gardens and hills. I have never visitied Ireland before, but I would LOVE to go search for fairies there if they really exist.
One of my favorite fairies I read about is Pookas. They are nocturnal spirits who look like black horses. (Nocturnal means being active at night.) They are also said to shoot out blue flames from their nostrils! Can you imagine going on a horseback riding on a pooka? How cool is that?!
By the way, the Magic Tree House Research Guide is a great series to read if you enjoy nonfiction books. Leprechauns and Irish Folklore is the title I read this time.
Wow It's so cool that they beleived their are still fairies.I wish their is fairies.It's also so cool they could shot blue flames out of their nostrils.
ReplyDelete- Amylin
Hi Amy! Glad to see you online. How has your summer been so far? What book are you reading right now?
ReplyDelete